Thursday, January 19, 2012

SNOWTASTIC!

So, I realize I promised exciting news in my last post, but I have BETTER, MORE IN-THE-MOMENT NEWS. (And also, since I don't think anyone is sitting on the edge of their seat, waiting with baited breath, I think it's okay if I skip it.) All right, so, here we go. Are you ready? Here it is:




That is what my yard looks like! And I know that snow is not a big deal for some people but it is for me! And for the superintendent, who decided to close school for two days and give us a two-hour late start tomorrow. So, this week has been pretty awesome. Except for the fact that I have two tests tomorrow, even with the late start. And I haven't exactly spent much time studying for them, what with having to play in the snow and all, so.. BUT TOMORROW IS FRIDAY. So that's good. And I should probably go study now, but I just thought I would share this wonderful week with the interweb. I realize this post isn't very funny. Or meaningful. And that I used the word "and" a lot. I also realize I ruined any suspense this post would have had in the title. But that's okay. Chao for now! 

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD!!! SO MUCH SNOW!!! Why did this have to happen AFTER I left???? D':

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW. IT'S SO LAME. But also awesome. BUT MOSTLY LAME. <3

    ReplyDelete