Thursday, January 19, 2012

Lame jokes and hilarious accents

So, just now, I was inspired (by myself) to make a post about lame jokes. And hilarious accents. But mostly lame jokes. And away we go!

Most favorite lame joke of all time:
Q. What do you call a bee that gives milk?
A. A BOO-BEE! (If it doesn't make sense, say it out loud.)

Most punny lame joke:
Q. What is the definition of a good farmer?
A. A man outstanding in his field.

I-honestly-don't-understand-this lame joke:
Q. What do Eskimos get from sitting on the ice too long?
A. Polaroids.
(Seriously, somebody please explain it to me)

Funny-because-it's-obvious lame joke:
Q. What's brown and sticky?
A. A stick.
(I got you there, didn't I?)

Just really lame lame joke:
Q. What do you call a fly with no wings?
A. A walk

Even lamer lame joke:
Q. What do you call a fish with no eye?
A. Fsh.

And as for funny accents, I just love 'em. They are really the best. If I could demonstrate one for you, I would. But this is the Internet, so it just isn't going to happen. Sorry to disappoint. See ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment