Friday, March 2, 2012

Take Two

So, I realize that once again, I have neglected this wonderful little blog of mine that hardly anyone reads. And, once again, I apologize to those millions of fans for my absence. Here are the reasons I have refrained from blogging:


  • Homework
  • Various activities I participate in
  • Watching television
  • Friends
  • I don't have anything to blog about
The last is evident, seeing as I am currently making a blog post about why I haven't been making blog posts. Pathetic, right? My solution: a restart button. Let's begin again, shall we?

Hi, my name is Pam. How are you? Really? That's great! Do you like music? Me too! In fact, here is a song I think you should listen to:


I absolutely adore this song. I have listened to it at least once a day since I bought it. I know, I know, it's a little repetitive, but it's still pretty damn good.
Anywho, I just thought I would give this blog a fresh start. So, I'll try to post more often about things I find cool, weird, strange, frightening, and maybe even a little boring. Who knows, someone else might find them intriguing. And so Internet, I fairtheewell, but not for as long as last time... I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment