Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Suppa Fly

Just to be clear, that is pronounced SOUP-AH FLY. As in, this stuff is cool. Ice cold, in fact. Ok, now I'm not making any sense. Moving on! This weekend was a good one. I got to sleep in on Saturday and I learned how to drive stick, which was... interesting. I also went to Goodwill and got some really cool earrings. I have been looking for some good studs lately and while my dream earrings are out of reach, these ones will do quite nicely.


If you can't tell, they have little butterflies on them! At first I just got them because they looked sort of cool and I needed new studs but they have really started to grow on me. I especially like their shape. I love round earrings.


These are just some plain silver beads but I really like them. They can go with anything!

My other happiness this weekend came when I went home on Sunday to find that my wonderful mother had bought me chocolate covered raisins! She also had a random baseball lying around, and since my life long dream is to become a professional baseball player, I thought I would include it.


Ta da! So, that was pretty much my weekend. I just thought I would share it with whoever reads this blog. I apologize for the bad photo quality, I do not have a magical camera like Lady Calypso... yet. I also apologize for the bad reference to an Outkast song. Adios muchachos!

P.S. Here are my dream earrings:


They are from Doctor Who. They are amazing.




No comments:

Post a Comment